Drunk driving causes a lot of accidents and it is up to them to try and lower that number as much as they can. Hire an experienced Dui defense attorney orange county to protect yourself visit this site. You can help in that by recognizing negative effects of the alcohol and not driving once you are drunk.
For that, here are those negative effects explained in detail, but without circumlocution:
– Alcohol will reduce your reaction time which means that it will slow down your reflexes. You will not be able to react swiftly enough in some situations, or your reaction might be too late, which can cause other problems.
– Vision is impaired by alcohol as well. It can alter the movement of eyes, which will also alter your visual perception which can lead to blurred vision or double vision. Color perception or night vision may be impaired as well.
– Your tracking skills, which in this case include the location of your and other cars on the road as well as the placement of signs and center line may be impaired by alcohol.
– Drowsiness and lack of attention are common effects too much alcohol can cause, and that can have severe consequences on the road.
– Alcohol makes us unreasonable and in a case of drunk driving it can impede the ability to make sound and rational decisions.